STIVALA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Stivala Group Finance p.l.c. was set up as the holding company and finance arm of the Stivala Group on 21 August 2017 and is the principal vehicle for further expansion of the Group’s hospitality business and mixed use developments. The ultimate beneficial owners of Stivala Group Finance p.l.c. are the four Stivala brothers Martin John, Ivan, Michael and Carlo together with their direct descendants and families. Stivala Group Finance p.l.c. holds 98% of the shares in Carmelo Stivala Group Limited which in turn holds the shares in the underlying operating subsidiaries. The remaining 2% of the shares in Carmelo Stivala Group Limited are held by the Group’s founder, Mr Carmelo Stivala.
Carmelo Stivala Group Limited is the property holding company of the Stivala Group having its registered address at 143, The Strand, Gzira. The operation of owned properties is subsequently undertaken by other Group Companies, namely, ST Hotels Limited and ST Properties Limited.
ST Hotels Limited is principally involved in the operation of 3 star hotels, hostels and short-let self-catering apartments. All properties under the ST hotels brand are ideally located in the Gzira and Sliema areas, and offer quality accommodation at reasonable prices. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion.
143 The Strand, Gzira GZR1026, Malta
Bayview Hotel & Apartments is located on the sea front in Gzira, which is minutes away from Sliema. This makes it a great base for your travels. It is close to many touristic attractions, shopping malls, cafes and nightlife. Bayview Hotel & Apartments has 137 hotel rooms, all of which have a balcony. One can choose from seaview, side-seaview or inland views. All rooms come with a private bathroom, TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi is available at an extra charge. The apartments are complete with a kitchenette. The hotel has various facilities including a 24-hour internet café, a rooftop swimming pool overlooking the harbour of Marsamxett harbour together with an indoor pool and gym. Public transport to Valletta, St Julian’s, and across the island stops right outside the property.
50 Sir F. Ponsonby Street Gzira, GZR 1071, Malta
Blubay Apartments are located in Gzira Malta which is minutes away from Sliema and close to many touristic attractions and boasts various facilities. All the Blubay apartments are found in a prime position, and are very centrally located. The apartments are fitted with all the commodities that one would need during their stay, in order to cater for themselves on self-catering basis. The apartments are up to 350 meters away from Bayview Hotel, our sister hotel, which is located on the promenade. Guests can choose between studio apartments, one bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments or three bedroom apartments, according to their needs. One can also choose between Inland & Seaview apartments.
59, The Strand Sliema- Sliema, SLM 1022, Malta
Sliema Hotel is a Seafront Hotel in one of the best and most sought after locations on the island, which has recently been refurbished under new management. Within walking distance you may find pubs, trendy cafes, beaches, and shopping malls. Malta’s popular nightspot St. Julians, is minutes away Some of the rooms in Sliema Hotel overlook the sea, the historic Valletta Bastions and the picturesque Sliema ferries. All rooms at the Sliema Hotel, are spacious and well laid out, having all the modern commodities necessary. Sliema Hotel also offers FREE Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel.The reception is open 24 hours a day, where one can find friendly staff, which can assist throughout their stay.
50 Belvedere Street, Gzira – Sliema GZR 1117
We are excited to announce the opening of the 4th hotel – ST Azur Hotel. The completely new building with over 180 luxury rooms will be offering comfort and relaxation in a modern yet elegant style. Located in a very central and convenient area of Gzira and Sliema, next to the main tourist promenade. In addition to excellent transport links of the Sliema Ferries, the hotel is surrounded by the city center’s elegant shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. A truly perfect spot for a hassle-free stay in Malta.
ST Properties Limited primarily leases residential and commercial properties to third parties on long-let basis. Commercial properties mainly comprise restaurants, retail outlets and office space. Our aim is to meet the customer expectations and cater for their needs and requirements.