As a responsible and sustainable company, St Hotels has an obligation to society and has set high social, economic, and environmental standards. We value and fully practice our corporate social responsibility in our corporate compliance and ethical conduct by focusing on our corporate social responsibility in our everyday business in relation to our actions and decisions.
At Stivala Group of Companies, we recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our clients, in relation to customers, employees, regulators, and suppliers with our primary focus being on the local community and the environment.
Our social, and environmental responsibilities towards the local communities are paramount, in line with our values, in cooperation with the Ta’ Xbiex Local Council, a new public convenience facility reflecting present requisites, facilitating access for all, and embellishment.
St Hotels is deeply committed towards the environment, economy, and society by:-
- Contributing towards the wider community and to our profession.
- Reducing our carbon footprint.
- Making the office a better place to work in for our employees.
- Helping and guiding our guests to also reduce carbon footprints and to be socially and environmentally conscious during their stay.
- Helping those in need and communities in general.
- Recycling (also avoiding plastic single cup use) and energy saving (avoiding energy waste when possible).
We support the below entities with various initiatives:-
- Community Chest Fund
- ADHD Malta Support Group
- Gzira Football Club
- Gzira Band Club
- Gzira Feast
- Sliema Feast
Other Support through various Initiatives:-
- Julian’s Local Council
- Gzira Local Council
- Sliema Local Council
- Supporting Various Local Bands
- Various small sport entities.